Need to return an item? Learn about our easy return process and find answers to frequently asked questions below.
What is the return policy?
You can return your merchandise to our warehouse up to 30 days from the item's ship date. Returns must be unworn/unused with any original tags and labels and packaging.
Are there any exclusions to the return policy?
All items returned will be inspected upon arrival and will be declined for any of the following reasons:
- Return is outside of the return policy
- Item appears worn, washed or used
- Items that were altered, customized or personalized cannot be returned
- Item is a gift card or gift certificate
- Item was damaged after delivery
- Game Used and Game Issued Items
- Vintage Items
- Autograph Tickets (If requested after event has happened)
- Item is returned with holes
- Item is stained (dirt, makeup, food, etc.)
- Item is returned without attached tags and/or any accompanying materials that were originally included when the item was received
Can I return customized items?
No, customized items are final sale and cannot be returned.
Are there any fees associated with returns?We'll deduct $9.99 from the credit you'll receive to cover return shipping costs when using our return label. If the return is our fault, we'll cover this charge.
Original shipping charges are not included in the refunded price.
Customer Address Entry Errors
Order information is automatically downloaded into our shipping system. We do not update or alter any customer address information. As a result, Total Sports Enterprises is not responsible for costs associated with re-sending a package that was returned to us because of an incorrect or old address entered at checkout. We will refund your shipment (minus original shipping costs) or re-send the item(s) after customer pays for new shipping label or sends a pre-paid shipping label.
What if I want to return a gift I received?
We're glad to help with your gift return. Please contact us and provide the original order ID, email address, and the desired email for your e-gift certificate. We'll process the return and send you a return label.
Returning a Damaged Item
We apologize if you have received a damaged or defective item and will gladly resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of package if your merchandise has been damaged in transit of shipment or is defective.
- Please include pictures of the damaged item and the damaged packaging with your request (picture sizes are limited so please choose the smaller setting on your camera or phone when sending pictures)
- For damaged items we will issue a return label. It is the customers responsibility to see that the package is available for pickup by carrier, or to drop off the package within 7 business days of receipt to be eligible for refund.
- Save all original packaging including packing materials to reseal the package for return. Damage claims will not be processed if the item is not in its original packaging.
- If the transit carrier determines the item was damaged during transit we will issue a complete refund of the purchase price of the item and shipping charges back to the credit card used to make the purchase.